+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Tourism and Catering


Tourism, September 2022

11.11.2022


According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in September 2022 was 103 787, of which 32.9% were domestic tourists and the other 67.1% were foreign tourists.

The number of nights spent in September 2022 was 221 927, of which 36.9% are realised by domestic and the other 63.1% are realised by foreign tourists.

In the period January - September 2022, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 37.0%: the number of domestic tourists increased by 4.3%, while that of foreign tourists increased by 88.2%.

In the period January - September 2022, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent increased by 21.3%: the number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 2.4%, while those by foreign tourists increased by 76.2%.






  Download the entire news release

    Download tables


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 666

e-mail: press@stat.gov.mk 
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata

   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office