+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Tourism and Catering


Tourism, June 2022

12.08.2022


According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in June 2022 was 83 532, of which 32.3% were domestic
tourists and the other 67.7% were foreign tourists.
 
The number of nights spent in June 2022 was 189 111, of which 39.0% are realized by domestic and the other 61.0% are realized by
foreign tourists.
 
In the period January - June 2022, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 75.0%: the number of
domestic tourists increased by 25.4%, while that of foreign tourists increased by 131.3%.
 
In the period January - June 2022, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent increased by 66.3%: the number
of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 29.0%, while those by foreign tourists increased by 109.2%.





  Download the entire news release

    Download tables


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 666

e-mail: press@stat.gov.mk 
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata

   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office