+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Tourism and Catering


Tourism, August 2021

14.10.2021


According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in August 2021 was 184 125, of which 70.1% were domestic tourists and the other 29.9% were foreign tourists.

The number of nights spent in August 2021 was 820 263, of which 83.6% are realized by domestic and the other 16.4% are realized by foreign tourists.

In the period January - August 2021, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 49.1%: the number of domestic tourists increased by 28.5%, while that of foreign tourists increased by 104.9%.

In the period January - August 2021, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent increased by 33.3%: the number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 18.2%, while those by foreign tourists increased by 129.8%.






  Download the entire news release

    Download tables


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 666

e-mail: press@stat.gov.mk 
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata

   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office