+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Tourism and Catering


Tourism, April 2021

14.06.2021


According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in April 2021 was 19 064, of which 52.3% were domestic tourists and the other 47.7% were foreign tourists.

The number of nights spent in April 2021 was 42 117, of which 51.9% are realized by domestic and the other 48.1% are realized by foreign tourists.

In the period January - April 2021, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists decreased by 19.4%: the number of domestic tourists increased by 23.3%, while that of foreign tourists decreased by 44.3%.

In the period January - April 2021, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent decreased by 12.8%: the number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 12.4%, while those by foreign tourists decreased by 32.0%.






  Download the entire news release

    Download tables


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 666

e-mail: press@stat.gov.mk 
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata

   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office