+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Energy


Renewable energy by months, 2011 - preliminary data -

22.11.2012


According to the State Statistical Office data, in 2011, the production of Renewable Energy in the Republic of Macedonia consisted
of: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste), Geothermal Heat, Hydroelectricity, Solar Energy and Biodiesel.

In 2011, the total primary production of Renewable Energy comprised: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste)
714 557 m3, Geothermal Heat 3 565 350 m3, Hydroelectricity 1 433 120 MWh, Solar Energy 1 173 MWh, and Biodiesel 4 513
tonnes.

The biggest consumers of Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste) in 2011 were the Households with a share of 90.0%,
while the Other Sections accounted for 10.0% of the Final energy consumption (of Wood).

The biggest consumer of Geothermal Heat in 2011 was Agriculture with 83.8%, while the Other Sections participated with 16.2%
in the Final energy consumption (of Geothermal Heat).

 Distribution losses in Geothermal Heat were 10.5% of the Total primary production.






  Download the entire news release

    Download tables


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 662

e-mail: gjurgica.milosevska@stat.gov.mk  stojna.maneva@stat.gov.mk
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata


   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office