+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Energy


Renewable energy by months, 2009
- preliminary data –


30.11.2010


According to the State Statistical Office data, in 2009, the production of Renewable Energy in the Republic of Macedonia consisted of: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste), Geothermal Heat, Hydroelectricity and Biodiesel.

In 2009, the total primary production of Renewable Energy comprised: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste), 768 833 m3, Geothermal Heat, 2 893 173 m3, Hydroelectricity, 1 270 349 MWh, and Biodiesel 575 tonnes.

The bigest consumers of Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste) in 2009 were the Households with a share of 91.2%, while the other sections had a share of 8.8% in the Final energy consumption (of Wood).

The consumption of Wood Fuel and Wood Waste in Autoproducer heat plants was 1.3% of the Gross inland consumption (of Wood).

The bigest consumer of Geothermal Heat in 2009 was Agriculture with 61.3%, while the other sections had a share of 38.7% in the Final energy consumption (of Geothermal Heat).

Distribution losses in Geothermal Heat were 6.7% of the Total primary production.





  Download the entire news release

    


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 662; +389 2 3295 862

e-mail: gjurgica.milosevska@stat.gov.mk   stojna.maneva@stat.gov.mk
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata


   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office