+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              


Theme: Energy


Renewable energy by months, 2010 - preliminary data -

30.11.2011


According to the State Statistical Office data, in 2010, the production of Renewable Energy in the Republic of Macedonia consisted of: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste), Geothermal Heat, Hydroelectricity and Biodiesel.
In 2010, the total primary production of Renewable Energy comprised: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste), 748 023 m3; Geothermal Heat, 3 384 243 m3; Hydroelectricity, 2 429 283 MWh; and Biodiesel 1 999 tonnes.
The biggest consumers of Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste) in 2010 were the Households with a share of 91%, while the Other Sections accounted for 9% of the Final energy consumption (of Wood).
The consumption of Wood Fuel and Wood Waste in Autoproducer Heat Plants and oth. in 2010 was 1.03% of the Gross inland consumption (of Wood).
The biggest consumer of Geothermal Heat in 2010 was Agriculture with 83.4%, while the Other Sections participated with 16.6% in the Final energy consumption (of Geothermal Heat).
Distribution losses in Geothermal Heat were 10.45% of the Total primary production.





  Download the entire news release

    


Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 662

e-mail: gjurgica.milosevska@stat.gov.mk  gjurgica.milosevska@stat.gov.mk
  



  News releases
 
 
  Latest news release
  All news releases


 Metadata


   MAKStat database


© State Statistical Office