+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


Theme: Energy

Renewable energy by months, 2012 - preliminary data -


According to the State Statistical Office data, in 2012, the production of Renewable Energy in the Republic of Macedonia consisted
of: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste), Geothermal Heat, Hydroelectricity, Solar Energy and Biodiesel.
In 2012, the total primary production of Renewable Energy comprised: Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste)
652 342 m3, Geothermal Heat 3 097 301 m3, Hydroelectricity 1 040 767 MWh, Solar Energy 2 836 MWh, and Biodiesel 884
The biggest consumers of Wood (wood fuel, wood waste, other solid waste) in 2012 were the Households with a share of 90.0%,
while the Other Sections accounted for 10.0% of the Final energy consumption (of Wood).
The biggest consumer of Geothermal Heat in 2012 was Agriculture with 81.9%, while the Other Sections participated with 18.1%
in the Final energy consumption (of Geothermal Heat).
Losses in Geothermal Heat were 10.7% of the Total primary production.

  Download the entire news release

    Download tables

Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.
For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 662

e-mail: gjurgica.milosevska@stat.gov.mk  stojna.maneva@stat.gov.mk

  News releases
  Latest news release
  All news releases


   MAKStat database

© State Statistical Office