+A   |  -A
Skip Navigation Links
www.stat.gov.mk uses cookies required for full site functionality. Your presence on our website implies that you agree to the use of these cookies. For more details read the Cookie Policy.


              

Theme: Tourism and Catering

 




Tourism, December 2023

12.02.2024


According to the data of the State Statistical Office, the number of tourists in December 2023 was 55 875, of which 38.6% were domestic
tourists and the other 61.4% were foreign tourists.
The number of nights spent in December 2023 was 111 668, of which 41.6% are realised by domestic and the other 58.4% are realised
by foreign tourists.
In the period January - December 2023, compared to the same period last year, the number of tourists increased by 20.6%: the number
of domestic tourists increased by 0.6%, while that of foreign tourists increased by 36.6%.
In the period January - December 2023, compared to the same period last year, the number of nights spent increased by 10.1%: the
number of nights spent by domestic tourists increased by 1.4%, while those by foreign tourists increased by 22.9%.






  Download the entire news release

  Download tables

Data in the published news release are free of charge. When using the data, please cite the source.

For further information, please contact:

phone: +389 2 3295 666 

e-mail: press@stat.gov.mk 

  




© State Statistical Office